Pond's SPF 50 sun protect non-oily sunscreen pa+++ for all skin type review & demo
Today I am going to review this sunscreen, already used more than half of the tube. This Dermatologist tested formula with SPF 50 PA+++ helps protect your skin from sun damage issues. Specially five major skin problems which are uneven patches, dark circles, fine lines, dark spots & redness.
Ponds SPF 50 PA+++
It comes in 2 sizes 35 grams and 80 grams.It has very attractive packging. This tube has a flip open cap which shuts really tightly. It can easily carry in purse for office/travel purpose The texture of the sunscreen is little thicker than normal cream. It takes 2 to 3 min to completely absorb into the skin, After that it gives matt finish look.
- yellow color attention grabbing tube.
- Strong floral smell
- Texture is thick and creamy.
- Glides on the skin effortlessly.
- Non-Oily formula
- SPF 50 PA+++
- Suit most skin types.
- Dry skin beauties will love this.
- Did not cause any irritation or breakouts on the skin.
- Travel Friendly.
- Availability online offline both
- Not all claims made by Ponds are true for this sunscreen.
- Leaves a white cast which does not look good on dusky beauties.